PROJECTOR (previous Projekti Insener ) is an expert in consulting, construction management and owner supervision services. Since our founding in 2004, we have focused on commercial real estate projects in the Baltics. We have offices in Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius.
Commitment to offering trust-based, value-adding and professional services makes us a reliable partner.
We have performed technical due diligence services of more then 1 million square meters of Baltic states commercial real estate.
We have performed construction supervision over investments worth more than EUR 500 million in Baltic states commercial real estate.
Our mission is always to fulfil the client’s expectations and to create additional value to our client’s property through our consulting, construction management and supervision services.
Our vision is to become the most accepted partner for all the clients in our field of activities.
Our core values
- Open and transparent communication;
- Understanding the values and needs of the client;
- Respecting ethical values and convictions;
- Appreciating our employees and business partners;
- Utilising international experience;
- Creating innovative and economical solutions;
- Clear and flexible co-operation;
Correct and efficient management;
- Environmental responsibility.
HONORS AND CERTIFICATES
- The City Government of Tartu has, on several occasions, recognized us as one of the best businesses at their competition Best Entrepreneurs.
- Krediidiinfo AS has awarded us the certificate Edukas Eesti Ettevõte (Successful Estonian Company) with a credit rating of “very good”.
- Projector OÜ has been a member of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry since 2009.
Our subsidiary, SIA Projector, has been a member of the Latvian Chamber of Commerce since 2010.
- Our subsidiary, UAB Projector, has been a member of the Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce since 2011.
- Projector OÜ IS member of Estonian association of architectural and consulting engineering companies (EAACEC) starting from January 2018
- Projector ranked second among of architecture and project design companies on 2019 Estonian Companies’ Competitiveness Ranking.
View all references
Ülemiste shopping centre enlargement
Object: Ülemiste shopping centre enlargement, Tallinn
Role within project: FIDIC engineer services, site supervision
Gross area: 25 000 m2
Four ministries building
Object: Four ministries building, Tallinn
Our role: site supervision
Gross area: 24 000 m2
Technopolis Ülemiste office buildings complex
Object: Technopolis Ülemiste complex of three office buildings, Tallinn
Role within project: technical consulting, site supervision
Gross area: 28 000 m2
Reconstruction of G9 shopping centre
Object: G9 shopping center reconstruction, Vilnius
Role within project: technical consultancy, site supervision
Gross area: 16 000 m2
Delta office building
Object: Office building Delta, Vilnius
Role within project: Technical consultancy, site supervision
Gross area: 23 000 m2
Skyline lounge in Radisson Latvia hotel
Object: Radisson Latvia hotel Skyline lounge, Riga
Role within project: Fit Out works management and supervision